Sunday, April 28, 2013

AS

The meaning of the words we hear today. Love others as I have loved. Not how I love myself or how I have loved others, but as Jesus loved. He reached out to those in need, corrected those those who thought they were better than others, and loved us no matter what. That for me is relief. 
Jesus loved sinners, addressed those who felt they were not sinners.

 Can I follow this example this week? I guess I need to spend some time reflecting on what it means. He gave an example of waiting for the son to return and the father looking daily for the one lost. Reaching out to the woman who was spurned by all. Being there for Martha and Mary at the death of Lazarus. There are many examples in Jesus life, which ones touch you? He says go and do as I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment