Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BACK TO WORK

Back to work today, vacations are interesting. Sent the day trying to catch up but didn't yet!!
Heard someone got there office moved. I checked my door my name is still there.

One of my co-workers told me he got a promotion and a new job at another work place. I was very glad for him but I will miss him a lot. He is a very principled nice guy.

Another person got her office moved. Someone told me hospitals are always remodeling and moving stuff. 

 I heard many say welcome back, it is nice to be missed. I surely work with a great bunch of people who care about each other. 

I thank God each day for the opportunity to be in ministry and to be in ministry at Saint Clare's Hospital. May you enjoy where ever God leads you to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment