Saturday, February 23, 2013

PRAISE THEE SISTER WATER

Let snow, let snow. Sister water comes in many forms to water the earth, feed the animals and keep our food growing. I know up north we are tried of snow unless you are a snow play person. Just take a moment and be grateful for the snow.

Good day to read a book or sit a moment and think what happened all last week. Was I faithful to my Lenten practice? Yes, there was a couple of times I wanted to say something confrontive or to be honest sarcastic but I didn't and I remembered I was fasting from not nice talk.

Maybe I will even clean the stove which has been on my to-do-weekend thing for a while. How about you? 

Have a good Saturday whatever you are doing and remember all those who asked you to pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment