Friday, August 19, 2011

Eagles wings Psalm 91 & bucket list


All night Wed while sleeping I would awake hearing the song "I will lift you up on eagles wings."
 Thursday we planned to go to Lacrosse and go on the Lacrosse Queen paddle boat up the might Miss river. One of the things on my bucket list.
I longed to see the eagles. we saw 3 two were juves but one majestic eagle was soaring on the wind, just following the air currents. Free doing what God intended. I thought I too soar inside when in the current if I am doing what God intended.

I saw turtles sunning on logs, did you know when in water they get cold and shells get soft so they get out and sit on logs to warm up and get shells hard again. Why do I worry even the turtles are taken care of. I guess the quote said birds of the air. Ps:91 again says I am with you. I protect whoever know my name.

Now about a Bucket list, do you have habit of saying when I have time or someday. Well nothing like the now. Call a friend, say hi to a stranger, go to see the wonders of creation. Start making your bucket list if you haven't already. Don't forget to put those you love on it. How about high tea, or sitting at outside restaurant watching people go by or just a walk in nature,or  take time to reflect how God was with you today in the ordinary events of the day. Feel free to share your dreams, hopes, desires with those you love. What is one thing on your bucket list you will do soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment