Monday, August 15, 2011

What will be said of us?

It was really a reflective day. I tried to be of support to the staff who lost their leader, those who knew her intimately and those who didnt. I met a nurse today on the elevator I asked her how she was doing and she said not so good. I am new and my leader died and I was only getting to know her a little. The rest knew her alot more. I had a chance to say she was a wonderful lady full of life.
I thought of those who didnt support her efforts to make positive changes and remembered I never heard her say a negative thing about them. I know she knew who they were and yet she included them in all decisions.
She was a wonderful lady a free spirit.
I too needed some support today and did feel comfortable telling a few I was grieving as well. And was willing to accept their support.
I know Leanne is with God and God is with us through her touching our lives on this journey. I pray for her two children that they too may know how much their mother touched everyone she met. Thank you God for the time you did give us with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment