Sunday, May 20, 2012

God's day of rest

Today is God's rest. Thank you God for your forethought for us crazy treadmill people of yours.

A day to mediate, enjoy creation, look at the flowers planted yesterday, day to remember to pray for the many who asked for prayers last week.

Oh, St. Francis, pray for me. The birds were singing so much this morning outside my window they woke me up to their chorus. A true symphony. Yes, after I woke up I did enjoy it. Plenty of people in the world do not have the pleasure of hearing birds sing, watching them at the feeders and noticing the variety of their colors.

If I listen carefully I believe, I can hear the grass grow. Our new tree is sprouting its leaves. Creation is praising their Creator by being just who they are.

How about us?

No comments:

Post a Comment