Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rembering

Our beloved Jesus is dead. They put him in someone else tomb, he didn't even have his own burial plot.

Now we try to console each other, I am grieving. He meant so much to all of us, especially those of us who are broken, not at all perfect.

If you have ever had a loved one die you know the feelings. Thinking of words they said, moments together.

Today maybe you can recall some words Jesus spoke to you. I recalling Jesus has said to me many times, do not be afraid I am there with you always, we will get through this, reach out to this person and share God's love, you are special to me and I have called you by name." we have had many moments of coffee together, each not saying anything but being in peace.

Take some time today and think on the things Jesus as said to you, moments you cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment