Sunday, March 10, 2013

WHO AM I

This is one of my favorite photos of the return of the Prodigal son. So tender and caring. That is how I have experienced God with me. 

Parables are interesting, they give us a chance to look at various aspects of ourselves. I can ask myself am I like the Father watching, waiting, longing for one who is lost or am I glad. They took all and left, good riddance.

On any given day I am both. I pray today to be open, to watch for those who have gone their own way. to wait with open arms for their return. Not only wait but go out and meet them on the way back with a greeting, hug and love.

This is how I experienced God with me, accepting me with love and open arms even before I was ready to be fully back, giving me no chance to say my story but accepting me just as I am in the moment. That is my experience what is yours?

Who are you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment