Friday, July 6, 2012

Searching

I have the day off. Not too sure what that means. There always seems so much to do, stove to clean, basement cob webs to chase, flower garden to weed.. It is too hot to have much ambition.
Did some essential shopping this morning you know the stuff we need to live in peace and quiet.
Is it a good day for soul searching? Does it really matter as my soul searches as it wishes. There are ever ending questions.
Am I making a difference where I am or am I just there and it doesn't matter if I make a difference or am I to just me and be satisfied with not knowing if I make a difference?
Am I doing what I am called to do to Be? My spiritual director says God doesn't care what I choose, both choices are equal and good.
Is endless activity a distraction from inner reflection or does the activity of the day have a key to be found?
Went to our home library and stood there. A book jumped at me titled walking with God in a fragile world.
God surely works in interesting ways.
Keep in touch will let you know what gives with this venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment