Friday, March 2, 2012

Thank you note to God

Have you written a thank you note recently?

 In our daily activities some people say thank you whenever we do something for them like open a door, reach for something they cant reach while shopping or let them ahead of us line line.

Have you thought of sending a thank you note to someone?

Now some think why should send a note as they are just doing their job. Recognition is one way we can let someone know we appreciate them doing their job and do notice when they do it exceptionally well. A written note takes time and Studer states is very well appreciated and it is one way to increase employee satisfaction and engagement.

Have you ever thought of writing a thank you note to God? I am sure if you are like me you are not short of asking for this or that, or for this person or that person. Try a thank you note it is simple.

Thank you God for listening to my concerns about the health status of my co-workers wife xxx. I appreciate and want to say thank you not only for hearing my concern but for her healing and now her ability to take care of her family again. Thank you that he is now able to return to work again and has be freed of his worries about her health. Love Sharee

At work it is recommended we send 5 thank you notes a month. I think that is a good recommendation for us to also thank God at least 5 times a month. More often is great.

It doesn't matter where you work, maybe you would like to also start thanking those with whom you have contact through your work.

I want to thank you for being with me in this blog. Honestly, I have found it is helping me greatly to be more aware of God and God's actions in my life. Thank you for journeying with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment