Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dont worry it isnt life threatening

Good bye vacation. Back to ministry at the medical center today. In psalm this morning God said I have been with you in many situations. For a few moments I recalled these times and indeed God was with me but through it. Sometimes I thought it meant God would take it away.

To be honest the best learning and best gifts were given during these times.

I pray to remember today God is with me and has made a covenant with me and I with God. Must admit God is more dependable with covenants than I am but I am growing in the process.

Last night the furnace sounded loud and troublesome. I was afraid to go to bed as I felt my time has not yet come. I called hosptial maintenance and he told me what was wrong. He diagnosed it over the phone by the sound. He said we will take care of it in the morning don't worry it is not life threatening. The fan is getting old. I trust him and so slept just fine.

It is amazing what trust can do. Today I trust God will see me through the day whatever it holds as like maintenance man, God said don't worry it isn't life threatening.

No comments:

Post a Comment