Friday, January 20, 2012

Jesus called those he wanted

Jesus whole ministry showed he wanted everyone. He called those who no one else wanted the sick, poor, women, children, laborers, tax collectors, fishermen, well to do people. Each person was called to be sent in Jesus name.

It is not are you called but to what are you called? Are you called to bring the good News that we all are called? Are you called to support those who are called to be apostles, which means those who are sent forth.

We know the story of the rich young man who was called to leave all and follow Jesus but he found it too much to give.

Jesus wants anyone who will listen and learn from him. He said learn from me not learn about me. In reading books we learn about Jesus in letting ourselves center our selves in some quiet time and focus on Jesus we deepen our relationship with him 

The scripture reading for today is about how Jesus appointed the apostles, and disciples to what they are to do. If we are not in a relationship with him we will miss what we are being called to do.

It is never too late to inter into a deeper relationship with Jesus.

We can take a few moments and talk to Jesus to help us in our call to be a better wife, mother, friend, religious Sister, church worker, volunteer and so many other roles we have. I pray also for you as God knows who you are and I ask you to also pray for me that I too my deepen my relationship with Jesus as I go forth.

1 comment:

  1. Learn more about Prophet Jesus (PBUH) and his arrival to earth in the near future. http://islamicsocialsystems.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete