Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLESSINGS TO YOU AND THOSE YOU LOVE

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU
It is a time we see on the news the events of the past year. When the year began we had no idea of all those events.

Today is a time of reflection on the past but not to dwell there. We also look to the future but we are not there either. So I guess it is best to just stay in the present and do the best we can this moment. We all have just 24 hours to our day, it up to us to decide how to use these moments.

Today I took some prayer time to be grateful for the events of my life this last year. The times of grace, for I experienced God with me in each event. Some times also were times of not being sure. For example this week I learned I have the beginning of macular degeneration in my left eye. Doc said it may take years to develop to need treatment. I now have a choice. I can be worried for years, or I can let it go into God's hand and be grateful each day for what I now see. I don't know what life would be like without the experience of God's presence.

So we really don't know what this new year will bring, what choices we will have to make, what discernment we would be wise to do, but we can be sure God is with us all the way. That is enough for me how about you?
           
             Blessed journey to you, it begins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment