Saturday, September 17, 2011

drama queen or really sick

Today Sophie was sick acting like she had a back strain, muscle pull or injury. One never knows so off to the vet she goes with Lois.
Now she happens to have a special love for Dr. Paul that is Sophie, of course Lois likes him.

After he examined her he thinks probably a pulled muscle, some anti-spasm pills that she can have every 24 hours. If not her I might take one myself.
God cares for all creatures big and small. That is Sophie love by God and by us as well. 

On one retreat I read a book I would recommend to you. God and Dog  by Wendy Francisco. The qualities mentioned were faithful, forgiving, doesn't remember when we are crabby, always happy to see us, stays with us no matter what and watches for us to come home.

As I write this I think she is on the mend.
I know I have seen love from both sides now, Thank you God for when I look up I see God when I look down I see Dog
I cant match their love for me.

Amen bow wow

(check Utube video God and dog)


No comments:

Post a Comment