Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Great day

Thank you God for all the little joys of yesterday. I had my birthday. Thank you to my mom and dad assisting God in God's plan.

Several surprises the two security officers sang for me. Nice male voices. 3 men volunteers also sang for me at hospital entrance. Many people said greetings and prayers.

 Email friends didn't forget me. I received many notes, greetings and cards from the US Sisters ,Germany, Austria, West Indies, Dominican Republic and Rome. One of the many joys of belonging to an international community.

Some I thought would remember didn't. It is amazing what expectations we put on others. Can these expectations over ride the joy of the many who remembered and I didn't even think they knew it was my birthday. Are we not interesting creatures.

I thought of all those who never have one person say happy birthday.

Thank you God for the life you have given me. Bless the many who reached out to pray for me and send greetings. May I too reach out to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment