Monday, December 5, 2011

Possible

In toady's reading in scripture is about healing of one who was paralyzed. He believed it was possible and it happened.

When I was a child they would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up. Whatever I answered no one ever told me it wasn't possible. Believing is part of making something possible, or having someone else believe in you makes one believe it is possible.

If you think back I am sure you can count the things that have happened that you never thought were possible but they are because you or someone else believed they were possible.

During these days of Advent preparation for the remembrance of the coming of Christ we could believe in someones dream and help them believe it is possible.

In this crazy busy world we can become too self centered and forget the possibility of helping someone to achieve their dream. Have you encouraged the children in your life to believe their dreams are possible? It is never too late to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment